Thursday, September 5, 2013

Big Rocks...Little Rocks


There are 168 hours in a week which is equal to 604,800 seconds. Below I have sorted out my “big rocks.” The most important thing is my education, that is what I am devoting my life to, and I need to make that my top priority this year. And sleep is also very important for me, if I do not get at least 5 hours, I get very cranky and ornery and I have a very difficult time functioning. Working out and yoga are up next. Yoga helps me to relax, and helps me to keep focus.  

Class/studying- 60

Sleep- 48

Work-12

Workout-10

Eating/cooking-10

 


My “little rocks” the most important is my Student group. The remaining include research, family, McNair, free time, and reading/TV/me time. These pebbles are small and able to fill in my remaining time available in the week.

SNMA-3

McNair- 4

Family/friends- 5

Research- 5

Reading/TV/Me-7

Free-4
Not everything can be represented, but the most important are the ones that included. Not everything will fit into a nice "jar" but there remains room for the spur of the moment items.

No comments:

Post a Comment