Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happiness


I have contemplated what makes me happy a lot this week. But I find it difficult to interpret. I have things, I think that make me happy, but at the same time, have I ever really been happy? Happiness is very subjective and I find it hard to find a way to quantify that. The things I feel like I may happy with include:

- Friends

- Family

- Learning

- Traveling

- Baking/Grilling/Cooking

- Music (especially Bruno Mars, and Linkin Park)

- Practicing yoga

- Running

- Dancing

- Reading

Each of these things I feel are things that make me happy in moderation. But too much of something can be unpleasant as well. The bottom six are outlets for me to find my inner thoughts and ideas. There is not much that really makes me 100% happy, so it is hard to come up with really good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment