Sunday, July 14, 2013

Inflammation


There are many things that are chronic or inflamed in my life.

 

I always feel as though I have to be perfect, even though I know it is an impossible task.

I always want to please people, and it has become to the point that I struggle trying to figure out who I am as a person, because I want to make everyone happy. I need to realize that life is hard and not everyone will agree with your decisions, but if they care about you, they will respect them.

Another thing inflamed is the constant struggle trying to find autonomy from my parents.

I get easily distracted by music, movies, books, people, and tv.

The constant fear of being rejected or judged.

Being assertive. I am terrible at it, but in the last few weeks I thinks I am getting better at it. It is hard, but it is a learning process.  

Fear of failure. I am always worried that I will fail at what I am trying to do. Am I good enough? Do I have what is takes? What happens if I am not good enough? Do I have a back-up plan?

 
I have many things that are inflamed in my life, but I working to improve them, so I can improve my well-being and sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment